Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wearing Our New Prescription Sunglasses for Travel


I and my husband have planned to go travel in Venice in July. Not long ago we were still worried about our prescription sunglasses. Yesterday we received our prescription eyeglasses, and at last our worry was over on this day.

I and my husband are both nearsighted. We both don’t like wear contact lenses, so when it’s summer we will choose to wear prescription sunglasses. We have been to hospital to choose our prescription sunglasses; however, we couldn’t find one pair we liked. Of course, we also went to eyeglass stores to have a look. But in vain, we also didn’t find prescription eyeglasses which we liked. Then we began to worry since each of us wanted to wear a pair of new prescription sunglasses to Venice for our travel. We hoped that our journey could be perfect.

One day I told one of my colleagues about it. She suggested me to find prescription sunglasses online. She said that there were a lot of online eyeglass stores which sold them. I thought it was really a good idea. Since there were a great number of online eyeglass stores for me to buy prescription sunglasses, so there must be various prescription sunglasses for us to choose.

When I arrived home that day, I told my husband my opinion about shopping for prescription sunglasses online. He didn’t like this idea very much, because he didn’t feel that we could buy prescription sunglasses with good quality. I said that it’s likely that we bought prescription sunglasses with low quality in mortar-and-bricks eyeglass stores. He thought it for a while, then he agreed with me and I reasoned him into accepting my advice.

Therefore, we went to search information about online eyeglass stores. The more we read, the more we understood the reasons for why online eyeglasses were so cheaper than eyeglasses in mortar-and-bricks eyeglass stores. We also realized that how we could buy nice prescription sunglasses online. We had to read comments about that online eyeglass stores. So we read a lot of comments about online eyeglass stores. Then we came to know that Scriptglasses.com was one of online eyeglass stores which we could buy very good prescription sunglasses.

Thereby we went into its website to look for prescription sunglasses which we would like. To our pleasure, we did find prescription sunglasses which we both liked very much. What’s more, the price of our prescription sunglasses amounted to 150USD. If we bought two pair of prescription sunglasses in hospital, it would cost us for more than 500USD. When we got our prescription sunglasses, we felt that the quality of our prescription eyeglasses was truly nice. We only spent 150USD to buy two pairs of prescription sunglasses which we liked very much.
I believe with these two pairs of new prescription sunglasses, I and my husband will have a wonderful journey in Venice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment