Monday, July 30, 2012

A Great Present to My Superstar


“It is amazing great news” I said to all my friends.

“What?” is the first word they would spit out with astonished mood. I always know that they consider me as an endocentric guy who never speaks like that. But I don’t care or actually it is a real response I’m waiting for. 

“Justin Timberlake will be in London for his itinerant show. You know he is my favorite singer, oh, no; my superstar should be the very word. But I still don’t know how to get a ticket.” I said so many words enthusiastically to fight against their astonished mood.

“I think it is easy for you to get a ticket. You always can reach the goal you want to, right?” responded my friend earnestly.

“Surely, Ticket is a piece of cake. But what I am worried about is what kind of gift I should present to him. You know it is a rare chance to present something to my superstar. Any advices?” I throw my question to them.

“Cool but not expensive”

“Useful and simple”

“Necessity and make him more handsome”

“Healthy and exquisite”


“Sounds great, but what is it? Does it exist or not? ”I interrupted in and asked sincerely.

A sudden silence covered us. I think it’s really difficult to work out something when the inspiration escapes from you and there are many options to choose.

“Some daily used objects are good. Watch, lace, sunglasses or… ”

“What?” interrupted by my words “the item after lace is…” a sudden idea was inspired by the suggestion of my friend.

“sungla…”

“Right, sunglasses” my re-interruption made my friend swallow the letters he wanted to intonate.

“I think sunglasses, as a gift will be fantastic idea. Ok, that is the final decision” triggered by my friend’s inspiration, and decision finally made. A pair of sunglasses is defined as the great present to my long-cherished superstar.

“But, another question --- how to get one as expected? You know we are too busy to squeeze time to find a very one from one shop to another” my question silenced all at present again because they have all ability to smooth anything but to squeeze time to do what they like.

“It is easiest thing on the earth” one of my other friends said suddenly with mysterious expression “I will tell you on one condition that, help me get a ticket, ok?” he gained the rare chance to ask for condition which I was forced to agree.

“Go ahead.” permission was taken as granted to give.  

“Why not search on Internet? It is time-saving, available at anytime and with great resources. ” replied my lovely friend excitedly and never found me having surfed on Internet.

Then I input sunglasses in Google search bar. And finally I found thousands of E-shop. After comparing these shops from price, style, service and client’s comments, I aimed at two E-glasses shops---Scriptglasses.com and Missunlight.com, and sent them to my friends for recommendation. With the help of my dear friends, I finally chose one named Calhoun which has a classic frame with fantastic streamline and dark black lenses reflecting the sunlight greatly… in a word, great lenses I have ever found before.

“Cool” “I like it” are the words I was expecting when I would give it to my superstar. And I also can imagine that occasion that Justin Timberlake wear the sunglasses I sent him and sings our favorite songs with dancing. I would be great and I sincerely expected that occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment