Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Successfully Got My Prescription Sunglasses


With the coming of the summer, I feel a little upset. I fully know of the importance of eye protection against the ultraviolet rays; however, my vision is very bad, the strength is above 1000. I do want to have a pair of fashionable prescription sunglasses as other girls, but if I take off my glasses, I am no different from a blind people. This really bothers me a lot.
I have gone to several glasses shops and did find satisfactory answers. Some of them said that their technique currently cannot fully guarantee the performance of the prescription sunglasses, while others which are capable of such workmanship charge too much which is beyond my ability. So I thought this summer, I would still wear my optical glasses and be the plain guy.
Several days earlier, when I was searching the internet, I found a glasses shop which is called the scriptglasses.com. I entered into it and intend to try my luck to see if I can find my ideal sunglasses. My first impression of the website is rather ordinary. The arrangement of the page is simple but clear. I do appreciate it for the designer must focus on the convenience of the customers. I see there is a special column for sunglasses, I instantly clicked in. Then I see that if one wants to buy prescription sunglasses, one should buy the common prescription glasses plus another 4.95 dollars.








The procedures are the same as you buy a pair of colorless glasses. First choose frames and lenses then upload your prescription vision. Finally choose the color you are desired to stain. There is variety of colors for you to choose.
You see you can either type in the ideal color you are supposed to have in the color tint column. Or you can choose the color that is ready in the chart above. Apart from the common stained lenses, there are other kinds of glasses such as Photochromic lenses which means it will change the color of lenses according to the changing of sunlight. For example, it is light color inside of the room while changing to darker when you go outside. Another kind of lenses is polarized lenses, which is very effective in driving. Those lenses are comparatively cheaper than in local stores. And the quality is guaranteed by their stated terms and laws. So you do not need to worry too much about the products. I successfully buy my sunglasses in this shop and know well of the purchase procedures. I am also satisfied with the glasses received. And I only spent 100 dollars! If you also plan to buy a pair of sunglasses, you might as well try your luck in this shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment