Monday, July 30, 2012

A Reliable Online eyeglasses store


Recently, I want to change my glasses. The glasses have been badly scratched. My parents asked me to find a daughter in-law for them; I think it is necessary for me to change my image. I have to buy some new clothes and change my hair style and my glasses.

First, I go to the shopping mall to buy some clothes that of different style. I asked one of my female friends to accompany me, for I think she may give some professional advice from the perspective of women. I buy a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Then it comes to my hair style. We go to a salon and ask the hair stylist to design a suitable hair style. About half a day later, we go out of the salon refreshed. My friends spoke highly of me and joked on me that if she didn’t know me before she would think about chasing me.

I became much more confident and finally we went to the nearest optical store to change my glasses. I try different kinds of glasses and finally choose a pair of plastic frame with 1.553 anti-reflection and radiation coatings lenses. This pair of glasses is costly. I spend nearly 500 dollars on it. Sometime later, when I search on the internet, I come across a very familiar frame. I clicked in and found it was the same frame as my glasses. Then I asked the shopkeeper if I bought the frame with the same lenses as I have bought, what the total cost would be. He replies that it would cost about 140 dollars! Oh, my god! I think I am cheated by the retail store, but the online shopkeeper said that it is normal to buy at 500 dollars at retail stores.

The store itself is famous for its cheap price. I write down the name of the shop, scriptglasses.com. There are really tens of thousands of glasses and the prices are really low compared with the retail prices in local stores. I asked more information about the quality guarantee of the glasses. He told me that the quality is trustful, and if there is any flaws of the product, there are 90-day money back guarantee. Here are his stated terms: 5 Day Cooling-off Period.

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have five days (beginning the day after receipt) to cancel your purchase from sriptglasses.com, for a full refund. In this case we will provide you with a full refund but we would ask you to return all the cancelled items at your cost and in the condition they were originally delivered in. If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we will not arrange a refund.

90 Day Money-back Guarantee

In 5-30 days after receipt, if there is any quality problem with your glasses you can return them for a full refund of the glasses.

In 30-90 days after receipt, if there is any quality problem with your glasses, you can return them for a full refund of the frame and half refund of the lens.

For all the returns, please contact our customer service firstly to obtain an authorization and return address. We'll not process a return without authorization.

Please return the glasses in their original condition with case and cleaning cloth.

Next time I think I will place a purchase in the store. It sounds reliable. 

1 comment:

  1. By choosing the glasses,we should focus on the branded of the sunglasses.In such away that the Optickart is the best one to choose the branded sunglasses.
    Eyeglasses online

    ReplyDelete