Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dream Eyeglasses


I’ve been looking for a pair of sunglasses just like Sarah’s in the hot TV series Knight Rider. A very cool one, isn’t it? Awesome! We may say. That is quite a sweet glasses that I have ever seen.

Celebrities like the film stars and music stars, are fond of glasses---or somewhat that we call it glasses-for-style. Just like a custom, they always wear a pair of glasses for their own configuration on the stage or for photography. And it is quite usual for them to put on a pair of sunglasses when they are coming out in the public places as the pretended. What’s more, some super stars acclaimed that they will not appear in the public unless they have their stylish glasses worn on. Glasses are their second life---that may be too exaggerated, but we do not expect they could act more like that.

To look through the history of the film industry or the fashion filed, many kinds of glasses kept standing on the stage by their own characteristic style. They might be luxurious or just very simple. But as the color black and white does, simple is always the eternal trend of fashion---it will never be out of date though at some of the time, gracious ones may took the lead for a while. Luckily, the Scriptglasses.com offers all the fashionable and classic ones.

Well, we go a little far away from the main topic. Let’s come back to what we were talking about. That is my wish to own a pair of handsome sunglasses in the TV series. Kitt provided very good services and help, and also the sunglasses of high tech did! However, the sophisticated one cannot be bought in any glasses shops because it is just of imagination. The dream may come true someday in the future so that it may come to the reality. But for the high tech it contains, I am so glad that I can get one pair absolutely the same style as that in the TV. A identified one, actually! How fantastic it is!

You can imagine how exited I am! I could spend all my life but still cannot turn to be the figure of a pop star like Sarah—she is so amazing then; or I will never be the dream girl like Cinderella in the fairy tales. Yet I could own my star-like glasses. Once I put on the same glasses, I could imagine and expect my Mr. Right will pick me up in his car. We drive to the ball or to the beach for a lovely date or so. With the sweet sunglasses, I am still a lovely girl for love, right?

That is me, a girl of dream who got her dream glasses one day from the scriptglasses.com. She used to complain that there was not a fairy to give her glass shoes. Never again now! Today she got the dream glasses from the eyeglasses online store. May someday the prince also comes with the handsome glasses, too.





1 comment:

  1. At optickart.in,We are proud to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction with all of our top quality prescription eyeglasses, including eyeglasses,sunglasses, and prescription sunglasses.
    Eyeglasses online

    ReplyDelete