Thursday, August 2, 2012

Self- driving Tour with Prescription Sunglasses


I like adventure, so I fall love with going along. Since I have a new car, I begin to drive around to enjoy the beautiful scenery.

One of my friends, Sammy is also fond of traveling. She always travels with a lot of people in a package tour. Recently, when we met at a shopping mall, she told me that self-driving tour would be more interesting and more expensive. With her recommendation, I would like to try, so I spent one of my weekends in driving to Hawaii.

It was a wonderful day with abundant sunshine. I got everything ready—food, drinks, and something necessary. I was on my way. At the beginning of my driving journey, I was very happy to see many things around since I didn't choose the highway where is no nature scenery around. However, after several hours of driving, I became dizzy. My eyes were filled with tears for the sun light came directly into my car and into my eyes. I couldn't avoid because I didn’t have a pair of sunglasses.

It may be a bit strange that I didn't have a pair of sunglasses since I like driving around so much. Let me tell the reason. Honestly speaking, my vision is rather poor. If I don’t wear a pair of eyeglasses, I couldn't see anything in the distance. Driving require great alert, so I should see things clearly no matter what condition is. Thus, I abandoned needed sunglasses.

When I came back from my self-driving tour, I called my friend Sammy. I complained what I had suffered. Eye tiredness and eye sore all came to me. Sammy laughed at me and asked why I didn't wear a pair of sunglasses since to put on a pair of sunglasses was so cool and useful. Later, she learnt about my dilemma. Sammy is a fashionable guy who knows what others may know and what other never know. I like to ask for help from her, and she hasn't failed for even once.

The same was this time. She quickly sent me an e-mail. After I read it, I was overwhelmed with worship towards Sammy. Sammy, I love you! In her e-mail, she asked me to have a pair of prescription sunglasses and recommended me this website www.scriptglasses.com . She told me that she had already brought several pairs of eyeglasses in this online eyeglassesstore. Yesterday she suddenly saw the prescription sunglasses on this website. She thought they were designed just for me, so she sent me this e-mail at once.

I clicked this website address and found my needed prescription sunglasses. Now I could drive as long as I could without hurt in my eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment